McDonald’s apologises to Chinese woman served chlorine-contaminated bubble tea

Fast food chain McDonald’s apologised to a customer who was served milk tea contaminated with disinfectant in one of its stores in eastern China, damaging her digestive tract.The restaurant said on Monday that it had reached a settlement with the customer, a woman surnamed Huang, after she suffered vomiting, a sore throat, a stomach ache and was taken to hospital on Friday for treatment.Huang – who was still in hospital – suffered the symptoms shortly after taking a sip of the drink in a…

Read the original article...